[GNC] GNUcash 3.2 file open issue

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 29 08:34:24 EDT 2018

Just an update.

I have been converting from LM18.3 to LM 19 on my desktop and didn't have
it setup for building GnuCash for the past week which is why I was using the
flatpack version.
I've just completed building GnuCash 3.2 from sources in LM 19 with all the
options and I now see USB sticks in the sidebar and can open them. Other
Locations is not however showing shares from my NAS but I usually mount
these into directories under my home directory and they are accessible from
there.

It may be the flatpak version that is limiting access. I will build v3.2 on
LM18.3 on my laptop tomorrow to see if it is OS or flathub.

David

-----
David Cousens