[GNC] Custom invoices don't work after upgrade

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jun 2 00:18:54 EDT 2018

Just an FYI, the “qof-” ’interface’ will be phased out as development progresses on moving to a proper db based application, so I wouldn’t rely on it if at all possible. That particular variable/function very well might be a now deprecated part of the API. See the roadmap article on the wiki for more info.

Regards,
Adrien