[GNC] GnuCash Friendly Accountant

John Robins john at newzpoint.com
Sun Jun 3 08:59:50 EDT 2018

Many thanks for your experience.

What I am hoping to find is an accountant whereby we can share the
GnuCash file on Dropbox with them and then they can output the
information they need for our filings. That of course would require the
accountant to have GnuCash operating (on Mac or PC) and have some basic
understanding of how it works and how to set it up so that we can set up
the accounts together. That would leave me to enter the transactions on
to the books day by day, month on month and for the accountant to just
check over them and do the filing.

 From what you are saying I probably need to make contact with a number
of accountants in my area and see if I can convince any of them to give
it a try.

Many thanks, John

John Robins