[GNC] Fwd: The two modules

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Wed Jun 20 15:34:59 EDT 2018

I decided to pull down the latest version (I know a new one is coming in
just a few days) to be sure I could compile it and utilize the latest
versions of the reports for this mock company.

But, I ran into a slight problem installing the packages and hope I made
the right choice:  $ sudo apt-get install swig2.0
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package swig2.0 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  swig:i386 swig

E: Package 'swig2.0' has no installation candidate

$ sudo apt-get install swig
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
  swig3.0

Someone may wish to update the
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/BuildUbuntu16.04 page I was following.
I'm on Ubuntu 18.04.