[GNC] Problem with online banking setup in Ubuntu

WaltD walterdowis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:43:12 EDT 2018

     I am new to GnuCash. My OS is Ubuntu Unity 16.04 LTS.  I just created a
new file with new accounts. I am trying to setup online banking to my
checking account. In the online setup wizard I reach a point where I'm to
"Start AqBanking Wizard". When I click on the AqBanking button nothing
happens and the GnuCash program closes.
     When I restart GnuCash, I get this strange message: GnuCash could not
obtain the lock for
file:///home/walter/GnuCash/Book01.gnucash. (Book01 is the new file I
created). How can I complete the online setup?