Gnucash Crashing

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:11:33 EST 2018

I was using .19 before I moved to High Sierra and I just applied the .3 update two days ago. Normally, I just leave GC running 24/7, but I just tested closing and re-opening several times successfully.

Sounds like you’ve got something amiss with your system or profile.

Does a new user profile on the mac have the same issues?

Regards,
Adrien