Problem With Current Assets

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:17:09 EST 2018

Wm,

I don’t think there is a bug. I think this is user error.

It was the same-name issue that caused my confusion on where in the tree I was when assigning the parent. I was accidentally trying to set the account as its own parent, which triggers the error message since that is an impossibility. Certainly, I have many accounts with duplicate names, though they lie in different places in the tree.

Since the OP never replied back, I don’t know if that was their issue or not. Anyhow, they solved the problem by restoring an earlier file and proceeding again.

Regards,
Adrien