[GNC] Split registering capital gain does not show up in capital gains register

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:22:48 EDT 2018

Ondra,

I believe you have the correct information recorded but you cannot see it.
In your security register go to your second security sale transaction which
records the capital gain income.  Highlight the income line and click
'Jump'.  That puts you in the income account register for the capital
gain.  Now click on View  > Auto-Split Ledger.  While you are there, also
click on View > Double Line.  Now you should see nearly the same thing that
you saw in the security register except the total column contains the
capital gain income.

Play with those 'View'  settings in your other accounts until you get them
all set to your liking.

Good Luck.

David C