[GNC] A/P: invoice not displayed and payment is displayed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 29 16:44:13 EDT 2018

On Tue, 29 May 2018, Adrien Monteleone wrote:

> If you posted a bill properly, it will be in the A/P register.

Adrien,

   Yep. That's the expectation.

> View the bill and make sure it shows as posting to A/P and double check
> the posting date.

   See attachment, invoice.png

> How are you ‘looking at the vendors bills?’

   By finding the vendor then clicking the 'Vendor's bills' button.

> If by the Find window, that paid checkbox is read-only data. I doubt it
> can even be checked (I can’t)

   I can, but it does nothing.

> If by viewing a Vendor report, then both the bill and payment should show
> up. (if they were both correctly entered)

   True. The attached, accounts-payable.png, shows the payment (as does the
paid-invoice.png), but not the offsetting invoice itself. That's what I'm
trying to resolve. I have several entries like this, where the payment is in
the A/P register but not the invoice/bill that's been paid.

Regards,

Rich