[GNC] AlphaVantage Stock Quotes

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Thu May 31 21:12:33 EDT 2018

On 31/05/2018 12:59, Dave Tapuska wrote:
> >From the gnucash point of view it only uses the latest quote so even
> returning the compact list (which is the last 100 days) is far overkill.
> Perhaps a lighter weight request returning the last closing value would be
> sufficient.
That would be ideal, but as far as I can see, the compact list (last 100
days) is the smallest amount of data that can be requested using the
TIME_SERIES_DAILY function in the AlphaVantage API
<https://www.alphavantage.co/documentation/>. The only alternative in
the documentation is full, which returns daily opening and closing
prices for up to the last 20 years.

Peter