[GNC] Posting a bad debt

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:15:04 EDT 2019

Adrian,

This option makes the most sense to me in terms of accounting principles.
Only one problem, I set that account up as a sub of accounts receivable (in
Spanish for: Activo Diferido) but it does not show up in the list of
accounts in the receive payment window. You have to have an accounts
receivable asset account for the invoice module to work. That account does
appear in the dropdown list in the top right corner of the receive payments
window.  I think this list is called "post in" in English, contabilizar en
in Spanish. In the post window, you can select that account as well from a
similar dropdown list called "contabilizar en cuenta," I think "Post in
account" in English. I'm using version 1.6.18. Perhaps later versions allow
you to receive a payment to accounts receivable asset accounts.

Thanks,

Roger

Message: 5