[GNC] Finance::Quotes stopped working for me

Bruno Acklin backlin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 19:01:54 EDT 2019

Thanks David,

I am a retired Physicist - so likely even further from solving this ;-(
My use is similar, trying to update quotes weekly - for now forcedly connecting to my neighbors network..

Gnucash is phantastic SW and well maintained and supported (THANKS to John and others !!!), even if so far unsuccessful.

Best, Bruno