[GNC] locked data base

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Aug 1 14:54:23 EDT 2019

HI,

First, please make sure you CC gnucash-user on all replies.

Second, you ARE using a backup file.  The fact that your file name is
FileName.gnucash.YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.gnucash means you are using a backup file.

If you're using DROPBOX...  *THAT* could be the problem.  It could be that
there is a problem creating or deleting the lock file.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745