[GNC] locked data base

Bob Sisk sisk.bob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 15:08:42 EDT 2019

Thanks Derek - how do I designate Dropbox to be my main data file? Is it
stored somewhere by default within Gnucash? When I got my new laptop I
clicked into a data file in my home directory (it may have been a
backup?). When I clicked it Gnucash opened and I have been using that -
I transferred  it to Dropbox to use as my main data base. Evidently I
should not have done this. Any help appreciated ---

Thanks,

Bob

--
/Robert Sisk