[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Thu Dec 12 02:43:32 EST 2019

Trying again with attachment at the very end.

GC retains the column width for each invoice over the life of that invoice.  The issue is that new invoices don't inherit any of this - they all start with a narrow date field.

See at the bottom (I hope). I can't tell if  the date of the bottom line is 01.12.2019 or 11.12 or 21.12, etc. without clicking on the calendar selector.  So I widen the Date field, and then shrink some other field to remove the created horizontal scrollbar.  For every invoice I create.

Thanks,

- Axel

—
Axel Essbaum