[GNC] Multiple-Select during QFX import

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 17 16:41:41 EST 2019

Mike,

I have just checked importing an OFX file from my bank with GnuCash 3.7 in
Linux Mint19.2 and the Import Transaction manager is allowing multiple
selection of transactions without any problems.  I made the original changes
to implement  it in the code. I'm not sure which version they became active
in as I was patching my own build for some time before the changes went into
the release.

The selection mechanism is simultaneous CTRL -Left click on each row you
want to select to add it to the selection.  Also select one row then
SHIFT-Click on another row to select rows between them is working. Click and
drag is supposed to be enabled but doesn't work.  Once you have a group of
rows selected in blue then  right click and then click on the Assign a
transfer account which comes up in the popup menu to bring up the Account
Selection dialog.  I don't remember there being any problems with the
multiple selection when it was released although the documentation had not
been updated at that stage.

The release notes for 3.4 indicate the multiple selection was released in
that version so it should work as described.  Are you able to upgrade to a
later version?

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens