[GNC] How to handle bounced check

Waitman Gobble waitman at waitman.net
Fri Feb 1 23:46:58 EST 2019

I think its like a bank fee, the bank took the money out. Not the customer. However you should re-invoice the customer for the amount due, but as a service charge and not for the original item sold. The downside would be your item/service sales would be overstated if the customer never settles up.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile