[GNC] Transferring portion of mutual fund account to another fund account

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:09:30 EST 2019

If you are in the US and both funds are within the same custodial account
the answer is trivial, just sell one and buy the other.  It only matters
when you withdraw cash.

If you are somehow moving shares from one custodian to another, that is
more complicated.

If they are non-custodial accounts ask your accountant.

David Carlson