[GNC] Transferring portion of mutual fund account to another fund account

Harry Foerster hfoerster at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 5 11:15:39 EST 2019

It seems this email request has gone sideways a bit.

The actual transactions are being handled by the financial institutions
accordingly and reported to me in statements. I fully believe their
accountants are following the proper Canadian financial security laws.

The crust of my request for assistance was how I could personally record
these transaction into Gnucash; what steps or procedures does Gnucash have
to allow the transfer, on the cost basis, of units between accounts in
Gnucash. Any suggestions or hints on a path to follow is appreciated.