[GNC] Debian Files for GnuCash 3.4-x

Ronal B Morse ron at morsehouse.com
Fri Feb 8 15:26:54 EST 2019

I downloaded the 3.4 release debs for testing with Ubuntu
18.10.  One can just double-click on the individual .debs and
the Ubuntu software installer will take care of the rest.
Install gnucash-common first as it is required by the main
program. I also installed the python .deb before the main
program, but I don't know if that makes any difference.

I don't use the online transaction, price or quotes retrieval
functions so I don't know if those work. I haven't done much
with reports except to verify a balance sheet prints. Check
printing works.

Testing was done with a data file I copied over from my
production machine that runs Gnucash 3.2-something.  No
apparent problems noted.

Nice job, and thanks.

Ron Morse.