[GNC] Version 3.4 Mac OS - intermittent fault with transaction editing popup

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 11 13:59:02 EST 2019

All context menus for me on a Mac have a ‘lag’ or delay on some or all items in the menu. At most this lasts about 2 seconds. In most cases it is only one menu entry (consistently a ‘delete’ variant) that doesn’t seem to want to be highlighted while the others are all responsive right away. I haven’t had to move the mouse off the menu, I just move up and down and it eventually ‘wakes up.’

Not sure if that is related.

Regards,
Adrien