[GNC] Help

Maurizio Campagnano maurizio.campagnano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:56:07 EST 2019

Support

Sorry if I insist, since it is not the first time that I report the problem, but
I would at least like an answer.

From version 3.0 for Mac the Gnucash windows do not open completely
and in this condition the mouse position does not match the area
relative sensitive. In this way the selection either does not take place or takes place in one
position different from the one chosen. Also open the program to everything
screen does not solve the problem. The only solution is to size every time every single window at the correct size. This makes almost impossible to use the program. I saw placing the
problem that others could not do better than switch to the version
Windows.
I do not know if the problem is solvable. At the time I solved it using the
version 2 at the last release.
I use MacOS Mojave 10.14.2.
I did a test on another MAC with the El Capitan 10.11.6 operating system
and here, however, the latest version 3.0 works wonders. evidently
there is a problem with Mojave. I'm the only one who uses the latest updated Mac
version? Or nobody uses Gnucash with the Mac?

Also known that for a while I can not download FinanceQuote Update since
the Mac tells me that a variable is missing. Is it my mistake?