[GNC] How to update Description info in Payment Field of Customer Report?

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Fri Jul 12 05:13:02 EDT 2019

On many of my Payments entries, I inadvertently don't write a Memo or
mistype the correct note when processing the payment.  I can correct
this by editing the Memo field in the Accounts Receivable page.

It's great having the correct information recorded and available,
however, it doesn't show up on the Customer Report page, whereas the
counterpart on that page has a "Description" field.

Initially, they are the same.  Is there a way to have the updated Memo
field in the Account Receivable chart match the Payment Description
field of the Customer Report page?

Thanks in advance for any input/suggestions.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com