[GNC] How to update Description info in Payment Field of Customer Report?

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Fri Jul 12 12:28:44 EDT 2019

Which screen did you go to for performing the edit?  That's most likely
the key, editing the "Memo".  I was editing something different.  I was
editing from the "Accounts Receivable" screen.  It has a memo field.  If
the field is empty it says "Memo".  Making a change there doesn't show
up on the Customer Report page, even after a refresh.  They start out
the same but becomes different if you make an edit there.

Can you tell me how to get to the screen where you make an edit and the
change can be seen in the Customer Report page?

I'm still studying your method to see what I'm missing.

Thanks.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James