[GNC] File not found, file in history

Centins@rq centins at redquyn.com
Sat Jun 8 14:33:46 EDT 2019

I think this was the problem. I recently added my Desktop to iCloud and think GNUCash wouldn’t accept the remote file.

Others mentioned backups, and I have, but none were opening and GNUCash kept doing the blank book thing. Confusing and finding help was hard since I couldn’t find any troubleshooting till this list.

I’ve solved the data file issue, thanks for the help, but GNUCash is still crashing :|