[GNC] Unable to reconcile

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jun 28 06:56:31 EDT 2019

That’s not correct.

In order to complete a reconciliation the date is not relevant to GnuCash. The only thing that matters is that you’ve checked off enough (hopefully correct) transactions that explain the difference between opening and ending balances. The ‘Difference’ amount in the bottom right corner has to be zero to finish the reconciliation.

Regards,
Adrien