[GNC] Unable to reconcile

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:09:20 EDT 2019

Another way looking at this issue is while reconciling to be sure that all
transactions on the bank statement are checked and all transactions in the
statement period that have not cleared yet are not checked.   Then the
reconciliation can be completed.  There is no requirement for
outstanding transactions to be checked.

If, as you suggested,  the reconciliation ending balance cannot be changed
to match the bank statement balance to complete the reconciliation thus
requiring all transactions to be checked,  that would be a serious issue
requiring a big report.

Please excuse my spell checker re-writes . I cannot be sure that it says
what I mean.

David Carlson