[GNC] Accounting for gold coins

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 2 13:03:16 EST 2019

Don’t let the detail disuade you. I was just being as thorough as I could muster. Even without knowing where everything is, the entire setup shouldn’t take more than about 15–30 minutes. (maybe a tad longer if you have lots of opening entries you need to make for current holdings, or if you want to build historical data) I used to use a spreadsheet too but prefer to have everything together and updating is a simple “get prices”. I leave my reports open in their own tabs and just refresh them after getting new prices.

Regards,
Adrien