[GNC] Stocks/Equities queries (Australian Based)

Xboxboy Mageia xboxboy.mageia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 07:37:45 EST 2019

HI guys,

I got several stocks all entered in now: Really happy with how that's gone.

Now I'm tripped up on a bonus issue of shares.

For some reason I'm lost one how to enter these bonus shares that cost
zero. I enter in 16 new shares to the correct asset/stocks/sharecode
account, but even when I put zero as the cost, automatically a value of 1
appears on the next line of the split: I am unable to remove this 1. These
shares were a bonus, with zero cost to the holders.

Any ideas?
Thank you.
Xboxboy