[GNC] MySQL

David G Hamblen dhamblen at afrinc.com
Thu Mar 7 07:22:54 EST 2019

In the past, I've had problems with a mysql file, just getting
seqfaults.  Turned out that I was entering a transaction with a 1962
date.  I forget the details, but mysql stored it as a zero, which I
couldn't reopen.  I changed the date (to post-1970?)  with the mysql
command line tool.  Perhaps more recent versions of GC handle this better.