[GNC] Calculate medical expenses for 2019

Clair Garman garmanclair at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 10:48:29 EST 2019

   I desire to use gnucash to work on an account showing all my medical
   expenses:

   1. extract the year 2019 into a new account

   2. set the Expense value on the first entry on the new account to 0
   (zero).

   3. have gnucash recalculate the appropriate values for Expense and
   Balance to all lines.

   Obviously I want gnucash to show the total of all my medical expenses
   for 2019.