[GNC] Changing account tree on large database

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 8 12:23:19 EDT 2019

If you need a site up quickly as a local install, check out TurnKeyLinux. They have server appliances you can download and install in a VM or even just open in a VM skipping the installation part. They also have cloud images for the various major cloud providers if that is your preference. I spun up a Wordpress appliance on a new machine the other day in about 10 minutes, and that included installing Virtualbox first, and then migrating an already in-progress site over to it.

On that note, a TurnKeyLinux appliance with GnuCash using MySQL would be interesting.

Regards,
Adrien