[GNC] How can I add statement balances to my accounts as checks?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 2 11:43:13 EDT 2019

I agree, that is a bug, and it is already filed! (there are several I can see which probably need to be marked as dupes)

I don’t think there has been a resolution on it or comment on them in some time, however. One bug (and associated thread) covered discussion of which fields should be protected.

I think the original case was changing a misspelling of a description.

Regards,
Adrien