[GNC] Job and Invoice

patrickjwalker patrickjwalker at att.net
Sun Oct 13 01:20:07 EDT 2019

SOLVED. Thank you!Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Greg Feneis <mfeneis at gmail.com> Date: 10/12/19  1:29 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org Subject: Re: [GNC] Job and Invoice Sounds like you're on the right track.For each association member (customer), create an invoice.  Let an item onthe invoice be some description, like Annual Dues, or Quarterly dues orMonthly dues, assign that item a value and press the enter key.  GnuCashwill remember the item description and amount and when you begin to typeit, it will predictively complete.  Whereas if you use a specific itemdescription EG "Douglas Adam's quarterly dues", you wouldn't benefit fromthe memorized items as much.  GnuCash let's you print your invoices to PDF,so you could generate E-invoices that you can email, if that's easier.Once you receive payment, use the Pay Invoice function to record receptionof the money.Kind regards,Greg FeneisOn Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 10:40 AM Patrick Walker <patrickjwalker at att.net>wrote:> Just installed GNUCash in hopes of managing finances for my Home Owners> Association. We have 218 homes which I set up as customers. we now wish to> issue invoices for a reserve fund we are creating. Total due is $48 per> home, payable at either six, twelve, or a one time intervals, of which each> home has pre-elected their pay terms upon submitting their commitment> letter. My thought is to create a "Job" for the $48 billing, then create> terms of semiannual,  annual or one time payment.> First, am I on the right path? Second , do I print each invoice or can I> bulk print all semiannual,  then all annual, then all one time payment> invoices?> Thank you in advance!> Patrick>>> Sent from Mail for Windows 10>> _______________________________________________> gnucash-user mailing list> gnucash-user at gnucash.org> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user> If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.> -----> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.>_______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orgTo update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-userIf you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.