[GNC] Can not insert text on transaction after import QIF

dmeece dmeece12 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 22:29:34 EDT 2019

Thanks David

For the look see on this.  I will give it another go tomorrow after I do
another clean out uninstall/purge.  As to the make and make install
feedback, as I mentioned I had no errors nor any warnings what-so-ever in
the compile process.  I had the full libsecret files with its GoObjects
also.  But - somehow or another, the debug indicates that the object headers
are not getting made at runtime. I'm running cmake version 3.15.4 - the most
current version.

No I do not see the file:
/usr/local/lib/gnucash/scm/ccache/2.0/gnucash/utilities.go
But I will make another rebuild attempt tomorrow and check into that also.
When I jumped up to LM19.1, I did a fresh install.  LM19.2 was a manager
upgrade only - but I didn't think that upgrade was extreme.

David