[GNC] Can not insert text on transaction after import QIF

dmeece dmeece12 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 15:39:04 EDT 2019

Made another decision to this purge and retry to install idea - after three
of these efforts previously, I'm moving on to a different plan.  i'm going
to download a LM19.2 iso and flash the SSD to zero and attempt to build this
tarball with a fresh LM19.2 install.  If that fails, there must be major
issues with gnucash and ubuntu/linuxmint with tarballs.  I will look at
putting this on my Pi and Debian 10 Buster with databases.

I'll keep you posted but with a new thread.  The QIF questions and report

David