[GNC] PSD2

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Wed Sep 18 17:02:03 EDT 2019

On 9/18/2019 3:42 PM, Fred Bone wrote:

> This is likely to be completely incompatible with fetching account data
> programatically, given that many seem to think the best approach is a
> one-time passcode sent via SMS to your mobile phone after validating your
> id and password.

  This seems to becoming more and more common, authentication by a one
pass-code sent via SMS to a mobile phone. Totally ignoring that SOME of
us don't have mobile phones because they do not work in our rural
location << we know from which nearby hilltops one can get a connection,
but cannot receive where we live >>

SOMETIMES they do allow for an email option (choose instead of mobile
phone) but not always.

Michael D Novack