[GNC] Auto-delete imbalance with no value in split

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 10 12:19:02 EDT 2020

Until and unless some facility is provided to make general notes, this could be problematic if it applied to all accounts. Even then, some might specifically use the Imbalance or Orphan accounts for that purpose. Such a change would have to be communicated well to users. You wouldn’t want to wipe out notation-only transactions by deleting all splits without a value.

Regards,
Adrien