[GNC] GTK Inspector blowing up on Mint 20 (was Re: help increasing size of font in GnuCash?)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 18 01:14:32 EDT 2020

That didn't get very far. Not sure if this is a GnuCash bug, or an
Inspector bug:

```
mint at mint:~$ GTK_DEBUG=interactive /usr/bin/gnucash
Found Finance::Quote version 1.49.
**
Gdk:ERROR:../../../../gdk/gdkwindow.c:6530:gdk_window_set_cursor_internal:
assertion failed: (!cursor || gdk_window_get_display (window) ==
gdk_cursor_get_display (cursor))
Bail out!
Gdk:ERROR:../../../../gdk/gdkwindow.c:6530:gdk_window_set_cursor_internal:
assertion failed: (!cursor || gdk_window_get_display (window) ==
gdk_cursor_get_display (cursor))
Aborted (core dumped)
```

GnuCash started as did the inspector, but as soon as GnuCash finished

I suspect an Inspector error but it could be from being fed something
unexpected by GnuCash.

For full disclosure, I'm running this in a live environment, Mint is not
installed.

Regards,
Adrien