[GNC] Account Currency Screwed Up Again!

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 10 13:38:44 EST 2020

Glad to hear you managed to fix the data, but that raises the question why retrieving prices is grabbing CHF instead of AUD.

Is the parent of the affected securities set for AUD? This is usually an account representing the brokerage that handles the individual securities for you.

Note, at this time, I don’t think you can have mixed currency accounts in one brokerage parent. You’ll have to create separate brokerage parent accounts for each currency.

Regards,
Adrien