[GNC] Multiple GnuCash Rev Installations

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 3 12:54:18 EST 2020

I was about to say I’ve run side-by-side versions with ease before, but then realized, “I’m using a Mac.”

While building is not terribly difficult on linux (especially using the very good instructions on the wiki) if you aren’t up for it, consider using Virtualbox with a linux guest VM and consider running the other version there. If you’re on Linux or Windows this might be the easiest route to take.

Regards,
Adrien