[GNC] Gnucash Reports - Comparative Income Statement

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Tue Jan 7 10:57:51 EST 2020

On 1/6/2020 8:16 PM, Bill Dika wrote:
> michael d novack
>
> Thanks for the reply. I agree with everything you said but I am not
> looking for presentation Financial Statements. I am looking to make
> quick year to year comparisons with the reporting facility in Gnucash.
> Having ten years of financial data, I would like to make quick
> comparisons of YTD (year to date) of this year with last year (for
> various years), without exporting and massaging the presentation.

If you have NO "presentation requirements" just want to see the
data/comparison, run the report ten times (once for each year) and
export/print. Run the eleven Balance sheets and do the same. Then in
each case, you lay one sheet of paper next to the other (for that year's
comparison) and then set aside the oldest, slide sheets over, and lay in
place the next year's.

Michael D Novack