[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 202, Issue 27

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 8 01:04:46 EST 2020

After following David’s advice and getting GnuCash to successfully open your data file, I’d highly recommend moving up to the current 3.8 and keeping current with GnuCash versions.

There have been a plethora of bug fixes since 3.5 and I can’t think of any significant compatibility reason to remain on 3.5 instead of upgrading, especially since you are running Mojave which is just one release back from current and certainly still supported by Apple. (and unless someone can advise otherwise, you should be able to jump right from 3.5 to 3.8)

Regards,
Adrien