[GNC] Minimum window width

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 20:00:49 EST 2020

Tim,

I usually run GnuCash on Ubuntu 18.04, but I use four desktops,  one for
GnuCash,  one for a web browser and password manager,  one for a pair of
spreadsheets,  and one for everything else.  While I cannot see everything
at once, it is trivial to use the task bar (or alt-tab) to switch from one
program to another.  If I need to copy text from one program to another, I
just use the clipboard.

David Carlson