[GNC] Prevent register from auto-duplicating transactions?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 13 15:12:00 EDT 2020

Stan,

You can also right-click the one split you want to keep (like the one
assigned to the credit card account) and choose 'Remove other splits".

Like wise, you can Delete only specific splits, or duplicate them as needed.

One of the above is usually sufficient for me when customizing
auto-filled info on new transactions.

Regards,
Adrien