[GNC] Reconcile also opens Interest Payment box?

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:39:43 EDT 2020

> I'd like a preference somewhere to activate/inactivate the Interest Payment
> pop-up appearing automatically on an account by account basis. I'd like the
> "Enter Interest Payment ..." button to remain as I have used it a couple of
> times, but that when it has been used it won't then mean it appears
> automatically the next time, which would remove the need for the "No
> Automatic Interest Payment" button.
>
> Just my two penny worth.
>

> Alan A Holmes

BTW, that's exactly what the current Pull Request implements: per
account option, and the option isn't set silently if you decide to click
"enter interest payment".
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/pull/753
I think it's a reasonable compromise that keeps the feature around, but
much better behaved.