[GNC] Regarding a issue with GNUcash

Dhanadhya Group dhanadhyagroup at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:11:56 EDT 2020

Hello David,

1. Version: Version: 3.4 | Build ID: 3.4+ (2018-12-30) | Finance::Quote:
1.47
     Installation Method: I directly installed it from software
store available in PureOS

2. Yes, I just copy the latest .gnucash and .log file.
3.  I didn't remember which version of GNU cash was installed on Windows 10
but I downloaded it in March or April of 2020 directly from gnucash website.

Dhanadhya Group