[GNC] Charging Back to Customer on Job Isn't Working

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 19 12:22:10 EDT 2020

Not sure what is going on there with the posting problem, but after
duplicating a line, have you tried then deleting the duplicate to see if
the triggered total remains?

What do you mean by 'totals at the bottom'? In an invoice window, the
total is at the top of the screen, just below the toolbar. An Invoice
Report is a different matter.

Regards,
Adrien