[GNC] importing multiple CSVs to Gnucash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jun 2 12:52:14 EDT 2020

The Tutorial Guide I believe goes over the situation of both sides of a transaction being listed separately in the file.

Others can give better advice than I (and some may be using this exact workflow) but I believe that yes, GnuCash can see that the transactions are the same. (some minor csv manipulation might be in order though)

Piecemeal importing is much better as you’re training the importer as you go. The workload reduces for subsequent imports.

Regards,
Adrien