[GNC] Can Finance::Quote look up bond prices by CUSIP?

peterb peterb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:52:10 EDT 2020

Closing the loop (and making this my last comment on the thread, since it's
firmly not-gnucash), It looks like the closest thing that ever existed to
an off-the-shelf solution for this is the fidelityfixed module for F::Q,
which was intended to look up US bond prices (there's discussion of it on
finance-quote-devel); sadly, as near as I can tell, Fidelity has since
stopped providing the endpoint for this to the general public.  I'll look
into whether there's a reasonable way to get F::Q to log in to a Fidelity
account to retrieve it, but that's clearly beyond the scope of this thread.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

-p